According to The Pet Stop Clinic & ASPCA
Photo by Carrie Yang
This month we observe Beat The Heat Month (and we’re not talking about the weather). Beat The Heat Month was started by PetSmart Charities and Humane Societies to provide low-cost spay and neuter services. Be sure to check in with your local PetSmart or Humane Society for more information on spay and neuter services! Here are some reasons on why spaying and neutering your pet is important:
- Your Male and Female Pets Will Live A Longer, Healthier Life
- Spaying your female pet can prevent uterine infections and breast tumors.
- Neutering your male pet can prevent prostate problems and cancers.
- Your Male Pet May Be Better Behaved
- Neutering your male pet may help to avoid aggression in your pet, they will be less likely to roam from home to find a mate, and your dog is less likely to mount people and objects.
Along with these helpful tips, be sure to check out Allegro Paws: Classical Music Therapy for Pets – Left Home Alone https: www.classicalforpets.com
Written by Aubrey Martin
Photo by Chewy