Dog Training Education Month
According to American Kennel Club
Photo by Murilo Viviani
This February is Dog Training Education Month. During this month, we encourage you to research different fun ways to train with your puppy or dog. Here are some tips and tricks on training your dog:
- Listen To Your Dog
- When training your dog, you want to make sure they are comfortable. You should not be forcing them to interact with people or other animals when they are showing signs of uncomfortability. Learn what your dog is saying through their body language.
- Keep A Positive Attitude.
- When training your puppy, keep in mind that they are infants. Keeping a positive attitude definitely helps you and your pets experience. Training your dog will take some time. Your dog is able to sense when you may be frustrated.
- Puppy-Proof Your House.
- When training your dog, you should puppy-proof your house with items such as crates, baby gates, and training pads. Eliminate any and all opportunities for accidents that may occur when you are not at home.
- Train Your Dog With Games
- Training your dog with games, such as Fetch and Tug-of-War, provides your dog with exercise and it’s a fun way to bond with your pup. Buying a variety of safe toys and
Along with these helpful tips, be sure to check out Allegro Paws: Classical Music Therapy for Pets – Leisure Time. www.classicalforpets.com
Written by Aubrey Martin
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.